Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer - London - 42K - 45K
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to join a very successful Building Services company to cover the London & M25 region. You will work in commercial buildings & premises maintaining & servicing boilers and commercial heating systems and repairing various types of commercial heating systems in a range of commercial properties.
You will need to have a positive attitude towards your work responsibilities & adopt flexible working methods to meet the needs of the role. It is necessary that you have strong problem-solving abilities as you will encounter a wide range of challenges & expectations during your daily duties.
- Salary: £42,000 - £45,000
- 40-hour week Paid travel
- Company Van
- Daily Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out planned preventative maintenance and reactive duties on all commercial gas plant.
- Minor installation works when required.
- Servicing heating systems & boiler systems
- Fault finding & rectification on heating, boiler & mechanical systems
- Attending breakdown, repairs & emergency situations
- Ensure highest health & safety standards are always adopted
Qualifications / Experience:
- • Commercial Gas qualifications required to include CORT1, COCN1, CIGA1, CDGA1, TPCP1A, • Domestic ACS Qualifications
- • Knowledge and Experience in a similar role servicing & maintaining boiler & heating systems
If this Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer position is of interest, please apply or alternatively send an up-to-date CV to #removed#