We are looking for a leader and a coach that will oversee sanitation operations on third shift. This position is responsible for assuring the effectiveness of our sanitation process to ensure we produce a safe product. You are expected to execute in a safe, sanitary, timely, consistent and cost effective manner, creating an accountable culture and motivate through hands on leadership/coaching.
· Supervise and coordinate all sanitation activities on third shift including scheduling, equipment ATP testing, data interpretation and corrective action as needed
· Train all permanent and temporary employees
· Conduct employee performance adherence to SSOP’s and motivating and disciplining employees to reach their maximum potential
· Consult with management to follow and track sanitation metrics, standards, budget controls, work closely with the plant microbiologist.
· Coordinate sanitation activities with production, maintenance, and quality control management to obtain optimum sanitation and utilization of human resources, equipment availability for production and support post maintenance activities.
· Review and analyze production trends to determine causes of nonconformity with production sanitation related issues
· Adhere to developed cleaning methods and procedures designed to eliminate operating problems, improve sanitation efficiency, and improve product quality
· Consult with maintenance personnel to solve equipment repairs and downtime occurences.
· Ensure document completion, review, store, and compile sanitation data assuring audit readiness at all times
· Follow Lock Out/Tag Out and HAZCOM programs
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws
· Expect to lead by example and report to work as scheduled, adhere to lunch and breaks as per company policy
· Assist in the review of GMP rules and enforcement as well as all safety rules
· Oversee the wastewater system/equipment, chemistry and resource management
Established in 1992, our goal at Haliburton International Foods is to marry food science and culinary excellence via innovation while embracing a culture that positively serves and improves the lives of as many people as possible.
Haliburton has grown into a specialty foods powerhouse. We service the nation's largest retailers, national restaurant chains and top 100 food manufacturers from our newly constructed 300,000+ sq. ft. state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Ontario, California.
Haliburton International Foods, Inc is looking for dynamic, inspiring, energetic and career minded people who can contribute positively to our culture and take part in growing our company to the next level.
Role: Sanitation Supervisor
Apply for this job now.