Data Administrator - IMMEDIATE START.
A well-established business based in Hereford are looking to appoint a Part Time Data Administrator to help support the workload within the business. You will be a well organised individual, with excellent attention to detail. Offering a superb hourly rate of £8.91 - £9.00 per hour, working 8.30 - 5pm Monday & Tuesday two days a week.
Role of a Data Administrator:
- Entering data onto a CRM.
- Working closely with the office support manager.
- Organising supplier information.
Skills required as a Data Administrator:
- Attention to detail.
- Hard working.
- Previous experience within a data entry role beneficial but not essential.
- Ability to work at a fast pace.
- Onsite parking.
- Experience in administration and data entry.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Competitive salary.
- IMMEDIATE START.
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to Elliott @ RE Recruitment today.
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.