Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting Primary teachers across Leeds to run catch-up tuition programmes, as one of the providers for the National Tutoring Programme, to assist pupils with their learning in the Spring and Summer term. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, many pupils have missed out on valuable learning time, with some not having access to online resources; especially those pupils in disadvantaged areas.
With the help of the additional government funding and the National Tutoring Programme, schools are currently in the process of putting plans into place to support pupils that most need it and reduce the risk of them falling behind.
Teaching Personnel are looking for a Primary tutor to support and accelerate learning for pupils across the primary age range at various Primary schools across Leeds.
The ideal candidate will have:
- UK QTS or equivalent
- Experience tutoring pupils in preparation for SATs
- Experience working with pupils from disadvantaged backgrounds
- Strong behaviour management skills
- Experience with children with Special Educational Needs
- A genuine passion for helping children in their learning and emotional development
- Excellent organisational skills with a positive attitude
- The ability to plan and prepare lessons to accommodate to a variety of learning levels
How we can support you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Interview preparation, guidance and support to ensure you are fully prepared to secure your role
- Exclusive discounts on CPD opportunities with full access to our CPD library
- FREE access to CPD courses in Children's Mental Health and Well Being, Promoting Positive Behaviour and Mindfulness in Children
- A dedicated specialist consultant who will guide you throughout the process and liaise with the school
- The opportunity to work with the UK's biggest Education Recruitment Agency with a fantastic reputation in the Education Sector
If you think this could be the role for you please contact Charley Alexander at the Leeds Wakefield Primary branch on the details below or, register to Teaching Personnel online.