Robert Half is looking to hire an Accounting Clerk for a company in the machinery manufacturing industry. The main tasks of the Accounting Clerk will be assisting in the process of Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R), matching invoices to purchase orders and/or vouchers, and additional tasks as needed. If this interests you, please see the below list of responsibilities.
What you get to do every day:
- Report financial facts to journals and ledgers
- Aid Accounts Payable: A/P invoice matching & filing, vendor invoices and disbursement filing
- Categorize documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Harmonize discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Assist Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balanceJob Requirements:
- Excellent data entry skills
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- Spreadsheet and ERP system experience is a plus
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Command of Accounts Receivable (AR)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.