JOB TYPE: Permanent
This employer is an internationally recognised multi-site FMCG Company. Innovation and Brands are at the heart of everything they do aligned with significant local and international growth.
Based from our Ellesmere Port site the role will offer an opportunity to work within a busy planning environment.
Main Duties as Follows:
• Co-ordinate review and manage production plans for Growing Media, Bark and Professional lines daily
• Liaise with operations to ensure necessary labour, materials and capacity are available to meet demands
• Reporting to process control manager to resolve any discrepancies and verify daily figures
• Reviewing and monitoring work schedules and capacity planning systems to identify capacity constraints and bottlenecks
• Resolving issues in a timely manner to prevent delays in the shipment of good to the customers
• Daily production, management meetings
• Daily stock checks
• Re-work figures reporting these costs to Process Control Manager
• Continuous forecast reviews to enable accurate production planning
• Managing Data and relevant documentation
• Monitor stock, raising Purchase Orders with suppliers where necessary
• Escalate issues with the production plan to Process control manager
• Agree with Process control manager on Ferts Chems requirements
• Attend a weekly meetings regarding requirements for the coming week
• Involved in the stock take of finished goods at Ellesmere Port
• A minimum of 5GCSE’s including Maths English Grade C or above;
• Previous experience in a busy planning assistant role is desirable;
• Experience of working to targets/deadlines;
• Ability to problem solve under pressure;
• Excellent Interpersonal Skills;
• Ability to work under minimum supervision;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs;
• Strong Excel skills;
• Excellent data processing skills - speed accuracy;
• Excellent communication organisational skills;
• Methodical, logical and possess excellent attention to detail.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter for this Assistant Planner role.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable