We are seeking a Senior Design/Project Engineer to join our team! You will participate in projects located in Los Angeles, Orange, and San Bernardino counties.
General Characteristics: Senior Design Engineers plan and conduct work requiring judgment regarding the independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation and modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria. Most of this work will be done for rail projects, including transit, commuter, and Class I systems.
- Plan and conduct work requiring judgment and independent evaluation
- Plan and design railroad engineering plans, profiles, grading / drainage plans and earthwork sections
- Coordinate rail design with other disciplines including operations and signal
- Assist in preparing construction documents including plan, specifications and engineering estimates
- Draft plans utilizing Microstation and / or AutoCAD software
- Occasionally represents Zephyr UAS, Inc. before the client, the railroad and other governmental agencies.
- Education - Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Licenses - Registered Professional Engineer
- Strong leadership qualities
- Detail-oriented, works well in a team
Zephyr UAS provides engineering design and construction management services to support a variety of clients in the transportation industry. Additionally, we are one of a few specialized firms utilizing a fleet of UAVs to support both our in-house and client's engineering needs for applications such as mapping, inspection, construction monitoring, and aerial photography of rail corridors.
Role: Senior Rail Project Engineer
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.