The Business Development Representativesells our Industrial Products and Services, by visiting and interacting with Established and Prospective customers to ensure the achievement of individual and corporate sales and profit goal
A fleet vehicle is available in this role, pending an acceptance Motor Vehicle Report. The gasoline, insurance, and any maintenance and repair are paid for by the company. · · Ensures growth of sales, identifies and develops new prospects and grows business to contribute to the achievement of corporate sales goals.
· Strong Hunting-Business Development Skills
· Would like to see
· C-suite presentation skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
· CRM, preferably SalesForce
· SALARY RANGE
· $55,000 - $60,000 USD + commission @ plan $100,000
Company Car / Gas Card / Paid Insurance
· Medical Ins.
· Dental Ins.
· Vision Ins.
· Life Ins.
· CORPORATE CULTURE
The Business Development Representative works to improve our market position and achieve financial growth in medium manufacturing and non-manufacturing customers ($200,000 - $500,000).
THE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE DUTIES:
· Aligns with our long-term strategic goals
· Builds key customer relationships
· Identifies business opportunities,
· Negotiates and closes business deals
· Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
The Business Development Representative will collaborate with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue.
To achieve this, they need to contract new solutions to medium manufacturing and non-manufacturing customers in their early stages of the client’s life-cycle. BDR’s sell our solutions to Directors and Officers of our clients by following a sophisticated sales methodology teaching clients something new and compelling about their own business
Sun Harbor Personnel
Role: Sales Representative
Location: South Bend,
Apply for this job now.