Multi skilled maintenance engineer - Tamworth
Double days + every 6th Saturday
A multi skilled maintenance engineer role has become available for one of our top clients with a multimillion-pound turnover. The business specialises in the production of components for the aerospace, aviation, and defence industry and are the leaders within their market in the UK. Despite the industry decreasing due to the global pandemic, they continue to grow through branching out into other fields such as the medical sector.
The multi skilled maintenance engineer role will include:
- Preventative maintenance work through checking on all machinery regularly
- Reactive breakdown work, minimising downtime for all machinery through breakdowns
- Fault finding, tag out lock and out
- Working safely independently, especially electrically
- Mechanical and electrical competency
The ideal multi skilled maintenance engineer will have:
- Experience working in a heavy industrial background
- Competency with electrical work
- Can work individually and as part of a team
- A good work ethic to add to the already positive culture at the company
In what is a tough time for many companies, especially working within the aerospace and aviation industry. This company continue to grow and branch out into new industry sectors creating security for all employees and the opportunity for this role as a multi skilled maintenance engineer. This business looks for someone who is hard working and driven to add to their team.
If you think you are the right multiskilled maintenance engineer for this market leader, please press apply, call Joe Foster on #removed#, or email your CV to email@example.com
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.