Sullivan Tire is actively searching for an Automotive Technician to begin a career with our growing retail organization.
**Part-time candidates considered as well**
Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated business with over 100 locations throughout New England including 15 Commercial Truck Centers and 3 Bandag retread manufacturing facilities. Due to our size, we can offer more opportunities to advance your career and achieve TIA & ASE certifications!
We offer a family-friendly work atmosphere and employee benefits that our competitors can't match. At Sullivan Tire and Auto Service you won't have a job, you'll have a career!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Repair vehicles independently, while also being able to work in a team environment
- Relate to customers and explain repairs in a friendly manner
Qualifications and Skills
- 1+ year(s) of oil change and tire experience or Automotive technical training required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent. Technical Degree a plus!
- Valid Driver's License
- Solid understanding and adherence to safety and environmental standards
- Dependable Transportation
- Verifiable work history
- Top Pay. You'll be paid hourly and work as part of a supportive team to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Training and Mentoring Program. We help you invest in your career!
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time and Vacations
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans
Our company motto is “Treat everyone, customers, and fellow employees, as you would a member of your family." Come and join our family!
Powered by JazzHR