We are seeking a Human Resources Generalistto join our team! You will perform activities in human resources from recruiting new hires to retaining existing hires.
- On-board and train new employees
- Implement company culture, values and policies
- Provide management with requested reports and documents
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Previous experience in Human Resources, recruiting, or other related fields
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all employees
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under stress
VIP Staffing is an elite service specializing in providing temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent placement positions for employers in Texas and New Mexico. Our tight regional focus and dedicated professional team ensure choice staffing solutions for our customers.
To strengthen and equip our business partners and employees through growth opportunities.
We partner leading companies with hard-working, dedicated employees to enhance and promote our communities’ economic success.
We Embrace Challenge - We proactively resolve issues through innovative thought, creativity, superior communication, and determination.
We Are Results Oriented - Outcomes and results matter. We get the job done.
We Are Compassionate - We identify with the needs and values of others and seek to understand the world through the eyes of those we serve.
We Are a Team - We value one another, celebrating our successes and learning from disappointments.
Role: Human Resources Assistant
Apply for this job now.