The Corporate Paralegal is a skilled professional responsible for coordinating the formation and maintenance of client corporations, limited liability companies and other legal entities. The Paralegal will model Duffy Kekel’s values of integrity, respect, quality, and service.
Primary responsibilities include:
· Prepare entity formation and maintenance documents and submit organizational filings to appropriate regulatory bodies.
· Manage annual meeting calendar, prepare client correspondence and annual meeting documentation.
· Coordinate state registration renewals.
· Prepare ownership transfer documents and maintain entity ownership records.
· Research related statutes, regulations and required forms as needed.
· Special projects as assigned.
Competencies of the successful candidate should include:
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Experience with ProLaw and/or strong comfort level adapting to new software programs.
· Confidence in working with a variety of regulatory bodies.
· Ability to initiate and interact effectively with clients, both by phone, personally and email.
· Ability to work independently to manage, research and execute projects in an efficient and timely manner, while managing competing priorities and tight deadlines.
· Record and maintain daily time records for billing purposes.
· Excellent proofreading, written and oral communication skills are essential for success in this position.
Position is full-time, non-exempt/hourly with an hour lunch. We offer an exceptional work environment, outstanding community and professional reputation. We value our firm culture, which is friendly and respectful.
Reports to supervising attorney for each project assigned to paralegal.
To be considered for this position, please email your cover letter and resume to Desiree Shestakofsky at #removed#
Role: Corporate Paralegal
Apply for this job now.