Our client, a leading Retail end user organisation, is looking for a NetSuite Administrator for animmediate start. The NetSuite Administrator will be responsible for managing the day to day NetSuite system issues. The NetSuite Administrator will have experience in administration and configuration of NetSuite One World coupled with experience of creating and maintaining custom records and fields. This is a remote based opportunity with travel to our clients' office once a week.
Key Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years working in a NetSuite Administrator role preferably within an ecommerce/retail environment
- Experience in administration and configuration of NetSuite One World
- Experience of creating and maintaining custom records and fields
- Working knowledge of SuiteFlow, CSV imports, user provisioning, and defining roles
- Familiarity with custom reports and saved searches
- Ability to work autonomously and make decisions
- Knowledge of SuiteScript to be able to troubleshoot script errors
- Experience with custom segments
- Relevant experience with online retail business
- Day-to-day administration and monitoring of the NetSuite system
- Perform data import, data cleansing, de-duplication, and data maintenance efforts
- Perform configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports and dashboards as directed to achieve business goals
- Engage in Release Preview business process testing for ongoing NetSuite upgrades
Location: Home Based
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: #removed#