Are you a dedicated and supportive teaching assistant or have experience working with children? Are you looking for flexible working hours that revolve around you?
Teaching Assistants for SEND Schools in Liverpool.
We work with many different schools in Liverpool and across Liverpool, including Primary, Secondary and specialist SEND Schools. If you have experience working with children in an educational setting or children with SEND, then we have different teaching assistant roles including working as a general classroom TA, working as a 1:1 support assistant and TA for children with SEND and more.
The roles will include day-to-day supply, short term cover and long-term roles with the potential for temp-to-perm contracts from schools if you are the right fit for them and we base the roles we give you around your availability.
We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude who can be flexible, adaptable and able to settle into different environments quickly.
All the schools we work with have excellent reputations, with previous staff having loved working with them.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will have:
- Experience within an educational setting.
- Great communication skills.
- A good knowledge of the national curriculum and the ability to adapt it according to the needs of the children.
- The initiative, ability and desire to creatively support students in lessons.
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils.
In return the successful Teaching Assistant will receive:
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
- A great rate of pay.
- Fantastic prospects of further long-term work for the right candidate.
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Dan on 0151 675 0888 or email your CV to #removed#