Company: POPPY LANE PLACEMENTS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Role: Executive Assistant
Location: Mayfair, Central London
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
A highly successful Principal in the fashion industry is seeking a full-time Executive Assistant, to work from her offices in Mayfair, Central London.
You will be the right hand to a businesswoman who is also a very busy Mum. She is seeking someone super organised with previous experience working in a fast paced environment, ideally with a retail business background.
You will manage and coordinate the day-to-day business affairs of the lady and be her right hand to ensure her time is utilised efficiently. You will be responsible for coordinating all business travel, diary, restaurant bookings and social invitations, liaising with professionals and looking after personal affairs as well as supporting her in all aspects of running her business.
The ideal candidate will be proactive, discreet and adaptable. You must possess a meticulous eye for detail and have excellent communication and organisational skills.
To be considered for this position you must have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant.
Interviewing now for an ASAP start.
The duties for the role will include;
- Co-ordinating all business travel, hotel arrangements and flights etc
- Supporting all your colleagues with access to the Principal when needed
- Managing and organising team social events
- Producing travel itineraries, including all required documentation
- Maintaining travel records
- Extensive diary management
- Making reservations for meetings/events at appropriate restaurants and venues
- Collating and submitting all expenses
- Organising/delegating refreshment orders for internal meetings and events
- Ad-hoc administrative and personal tasks as and when required
- Being eyes and ears in the office as well as an ambassador for the Principal internally
- All business admin
- Personal admin
- General day to day administration
- Assisting with a variety of special projects as directed
To be considered for this role you must;
- Have a minimum of 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a valid passport
- Have excellent contactable references