Occupational Therapists: Per-Diem - NYC
Preferred Home Care of New York is currently seeking Per Diem Occupational Therapists to work in the Five Boroughs.
Therapists will provide home based services such as evaluations, assessment and treatment.
In this role, "you" will be able schedule home visits according to your availability. Our flexible work schedule allows you to make your own hours including weekends and evenings. Pick up additional cases before or after work in areas that are close to home or work.
· The Occupational Therapist will be responsible for the direct patient care, providing Occupational Therapy treatment to patients in their homes.
· Establish short and long term rehabilitation goals and measure progress in achieving these goals.
· Instructs patients and caregivers in activities that are to be carried out between treatments.
· Submit visit notes within designated time frame.
· NYS Occupational Therapist License
· 6+ months Occupational Therapy Experience
· CPR Certification
· Malpractice Insurance
· Updated Physical
· Must be Patient Oriented
· Have Excellent Communication Skills
· Strong Attention to Detail
· Highly Organized
· Excellent Rates
· Flexible Schedules (All hours)
· Immediate Job Openings; Including After hour cases
Preferred Home Care of New York, a fully licensed and growing Home Care Agency serving the NY Metropolitan area including all of Westchester County.
Family is everything. Our mission at Preferred Home Care of New York is to provide our clients with a high quality of home care that they would receive from a family member, to enhance quality of life and give peace of mind.
Role: Occupational Therapist Per Diem
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.