Welcome to Auxillis - Northampton
This is a fantastic opportunity to join us as a Customer Service Agentat our busy branch in Northampton.
Salary: £23,712 per annum + Overtime
Why choose Auxillis?
We want to help fulfil your ambition and your hard work will be rewarded with:
- Financial Benefits – a workplace pension, save-as-you-earn scheme, double pay for public holidays and a Benefits App giving a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals.
- Lifestyle&Wellbeing Benefits – Flexible Gym Memberships, eye care vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, a 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme with an NHS Approved mental well-being mobile app.
- Motoring Benefits - free motor accident assistance, discounted RAC breakdown cover, vehicle repairs and exclusive employee vehicle-leasing scheme&staff discounts on vehicle hire.
- Development and Training – our proven induction programme makes sure that whatever your background, you get off to a great start, followed up with continuous support from experienced colleagues. For those who show the right approach, there may often be opportunity to progress with us when the right role arises too.
- 31 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- A Company Uniform
- An enjoyable working environment where you can make some great friends
- A proven induction-training plan to help you learn how we do things, guidance from experienced colleagues and ongoing support from your manager.
- The first step in a great career! We have an impressive record of developing our people using clear career development pathways and making a commitment to supporting your professional development.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, customer service professional to join one of the UK’s leading vehicle rental specialists as a Customer Service Agent and bring to life the Auxillis branch experience for our customers.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be a vital part of a busy branch. Your daily contact with customers, colleagues and managers puts you right at the centre of making sure our vehicles are where we need them to be, when we need them to be there.
The key to a successful branch is an office team who have a great understanding of our business, working together to plan solutions that find the perfect balance between an ever-changing workload and ensuring the great experience our customers expect.
You will often be managing more than one task at time - from planning driver routes or updating customer files, to managing queries and complaints or helping resolve employee relations issues; you can be certain you will never be looking for something to do!
All of our branches are different and unique but no matter which branch you step into there is a family feel and you will feel the energetic buzz as soon as you walk through the doors.
- You come from a fast-paced, customer-focused background – the industry is not important but where you excel is in quickly understanding what matters to your customers.
- You are a people person – you put yourself in your customer’s shoes and communicate well with them in sometimes-difficult situations. As a Customer Service Agent, if you cannot help, you know who can.
- You get involved in every part of our business – you take pride being part of the Auxillis team and are keen to help colleagues with a hands-on, can-do approach to getting things done.
- You can do more than one thing at once – you can be sure you will never be looking for something to do, so being able to prioritise and plan your work is key.
- You are comfortable using office based IT systems – ensuring we keep track of our vehicles, customers and performance means the branch works efficiently and delivers results.
- You are enthusiastic about our business – a Customer Service Agent is the face and voice of Auxillis so we will look to you to make a great first impression and deliver an exceptional experience every time.
- You have a full UK/EU Driving License – That’s essential.
Be part of the future of vehicle rental
Press the 'Apply' button now to start your application.