Autism Support Assistant required for an immediate start at a Leeds Primary School in LS17
- Excellent Candidate Benefits including competitive pay up to £450 per week (depending on experience)
- Exciting career opportunities and access to exclusive Teaching Personnel CPD
- Opportunities to work with a cluster of infant and primary schools in the surrounding area supporting children who live with Autism
A vibrant Leeds primary school Teaching Personnel work closely with are currently looking for an Autism Support assistant who has recent experience working with children with Autism and would be interested in a full-time position working specifically with Autistic children starting as soon as possible.
This role will be working with a primary school rated as 'Good' by Ofsted in the LS17 area of Leeds. The school is easily accessible by both car and public transport.. The school are looking for a support assistant who has had experience working with Autistic children in the last 12 months and who has supported children on a one-to-one basis.
Teaching Personnel exclusively offer CPD and key skill courses to our candidates at Leeds Trinity University in order for candidates to up skill their professional skills within the primary teaching sector.
If any of the key requirements match your skill set and personality we would be delighted to hear from you!
• Candidates must be available school hours and flexible with both day to day and long-term work
• Candidates must have a positive attitude and have the required Autism experience with primary school aged children
• Candidates need to be confident when working with Autistic children of different levels and abilities. This includes planning for differentiation and preparation for one-to-one support
• Candidates need to be open to trial days and must be punctual at all times
• Candidates need to show responsibility for their own learning as well as personal and professional development through experience, qualifications and additional trainings
• Candidates must be able to work as a team and individually and must be proactive when supporting and teaching pupils
If you are interested in this role please contact Charley Alexander at the Leeds Wakefield Primary Branch on the contact details below or, register to Teaching Personnel online.