Hobson Prior are looking for a Principal Programmer to join a fantastic organisation on a permanent basis located in Warsaw, Poland with hybrid-working available. For more information, please get in touch now!
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Perform programming activities related to project team and departmental deliverables.
- Co-ordinate and perform the programming review of database design specifications and Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP).
- Perform QC of deliverables before liaising with client.
- Perform the development and validation of trial specific programs for analysis and reporting including the supervision of other programmers, where appropriate.
- Provide mentoring, as required.
- Lead teams, when required.
- Review database set-up specifications.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage competing priorities, and flexibility to change.
- Attention to detail.
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent, preferably in a numerate discipline.
- Knowledge and experience on pharmaceutical industry and requirements for delivery of clinical trials.
- Programming experience covering activities from study set-up to final reporting.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical software packages (particularly SAS), excellent organisational skills, excellent communication skills (oral and written), and excellent analytical skills.
- CDISC knowledge (SDTM/ADaM).
- Has a proven ability to work with teams.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.