Templeton& Partners is currently working with a large commercial client in London.
We are looking for higher calibre change management experts(mid to senior levels), ideally from consultancy background. Fluent in English, and very articulate and can stand up in front of challenging senior audience.
Initial 6months contract with possible extension, this is inside IR35 contract.
The Transformational Change Consultant is a skilled position, reporting to a Transformational Change Manager team within the Group CIO function. The role is delivery focused and will lead business ranging from ERP/SAP to bespoke tech to managing a people-type change in a programme or project environment.
• Partner with colleagues on projects and programmes as a skilled practitioner to:
o Build or help build change management plans and manage delivery against these plans.
o Build or help build change management deliverables and activities to a business-ready standard
o Work with colleagues to build the Transformational Change capability
o As a member of the IT Transformational Change practice, create an environment where members feel motivated, engaged, connected, able to perform to high levels and to grow and develop in their roles.
• Run one or more change workstreams for IT Programme and Project Managers.
• Drive business value and business outcomes through measurable change management, for both traditional and Agile deliveries.
• Work closely and collaborate with peers leading change across other areas of the business.
• Equip the business with the skills to better manage and sustain change
• As a member of the IT Business Transformation Capability, create an environment where members feel motivated, engaged, connected, able to perform to high levels, and to grow and develop in their roles.
Skills & Requirements:
• Strong relationship & stakeholder management skills - experience in developing strong working relationships with peers.
• Courage and determination to challenge current practices.
• Independent and objective thinker.
• Results/outcomes oriented, business value focused.
• Confidence and ability to work in high-ambiguity work environment.
• Resilient and able to manage challenge and resistance.
• Excellent oral and written presentation skills.