Immediate vacancy for a Person-in-Charge/Director of Nursing for a 61 bed nursing home, centrally located in Co Limerick. The home is located within 10mins of a large Cork town and is therefore very centrally located for applicants located in North Cork, South Limerick. This role offers the ption for part-time hours.&
The home offers residential care as well as specialist Memory Care for residents living with dementia. They also provide respite care to give home carers a much needed break, or rehabilitation after a hospital stay.
Excellent benefits, work environment and room for progression.
- Must be a registered nurse on the live register of nurses maintained by the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, NMBI. & & & &
- Adaptation is not an option.&
- Must have 6 years relevant post registration nursing experience. & & & & &
- Within the past 6 years must have worked a minimum of 3 year's in elderly care.& & & & & & & &
- Must possess (within the last 6 years) a minimum of 3 years management/supervisory experience. & & &
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with residents, their families, staff and all& external bodies& & & & & &
- Must have a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or Dementia Care& & & & &
- Post-registration qualification in healthcare management or equivalent or an intention to undertake same is required.
- Must be eligible to work in Ireland
For further information please contact Catherine
T: + [... Click Apply...]
E: [... Click Apply...]