McCluskey Chevrolet, Cincinnati's fastest growing dealership is searching for full time Administrative Assistant. Hours are Monday-Friday 8am - 5pm. If you are self-efficient, motivated and take pride in your work, this is a great opportunity to start with a company that could provide you with a great future!
This individual must meet the following requirements:
- 21 years of age or older
- Impeccable driver’s license record
- Knowledge of the Tri-State area
- Dependable - with a great attitude, & a team player
- Ability to follow/implement management’s directives
- Well organized & ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Clerical/ skills, computer proficient - including knowledge of EXCEL spread sheets
- Knowledge of the CDK system a plus, but not required
- Some accounting knowledge/background
Duties to be performed, include, but are not limited to;
- Setting up Purchase Orders for payment, filling packing slips, matching packing slips to GM invoices, ordering of parts from General Motors for our staff & customers.
- Pick up parts from local vendors on an as needed basis.
- 401K plan.
- Paid vacations after 1 year.
- Paid holidays after 90 days
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Opportunity to work in the fastest growing dealership in the city.
- Work for a company that promotes internally for all positions.
In addition to being voted Cincinnati's "Top 100 Places To Work" year after year, McCluskey Chevrolet has achieved the #1 sales position in Cincinnati and the states of Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana in new vehicle Chevrolet retail sales. This is an outstanding feat and great distinction.
Truly, it takes all of our team members working together as a family with a concerted focus and executing every day, to have earned this and we're thankful for each and every one of them.
Team McCluskey’s Core Value is to develop productive, happy, healthy team members, all working together towards a common purpose: Becoming the #1 workplace in Cincinnati that, in turn, sells and services more vehicles than any other dealership!
To show our appreciation for our team members, McCluskey Chevrolet has just rolled out an exciting new benefit package! In addition to offering Humana Health Insurance, we also offer a BeneFit Wellness Program which includes the following: FitBits, Dental, Vision, Life, Gap and Supplemental Polices including: Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Short Term Disability. Employees are eligible for health benefits after 90 days and 401K after one (1) year. Additional benefits include: 401K plan, paid vacations after 1 year and paid holidays.
Role: Administrative Parts Assistant
Apply for this job now.