Company: MOSAIC LABORATORIES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Mosaic Laboratories is search of a Lead Logistics Coordinator working out of our Lake Forest, CA laboratory. As a member of our team, you will maintain a structured work environment, act as a liaison between the supervisor and the logistics staff, provide support to internal and external customers, ensure all procedures are followed, and suggest ideas for streamlining processes.
This is a full-time day shift position working Monday Friday from 7:00AM-3:30PM.
Ideal candidates will have experience with managing international shipments, preparing specimen collection kits, and will have some leadership experience.
- Lead the workflow by establishing work priorities and assigning tasks to staff in the Logistics Department in ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally.
- Assist team members by daily troubleshooting and problem solving and be the subject matter expert for the department.
- Act as a main point of contact on Logistics-related inquiries for both internal and external clients.
- Maintain departmental compliance with all established policies and processes.
- Identify training needs and assist in employee development.
- Maintain positive employee relationships and outstanding customer service.
- Assist in identifying areas for improvement and ensuring proper implementation.
- Serve as a backup in the absence of the Logistics Supervisor.
- Associates degree or Bachelors degree preferred
- At least 2-3 years of related experience (shipping, laboratory support, customer service experience) in a Team Lead or Coordinator capacity
- Strong knowledge of shipping specimens and collection kits internationally, including customs clearance process is preferred
- High attention to detail
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and other Office programs
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and comprehension skills (both written and oral)
- Must be able to lift, carry (up to 50 pounds), stoop, bend, kneel, climb, crawl, push, pull or perform other physical activities
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
Mosaic Laboratories, a CellCarta company, is a rapidly growing and stable company based out of Lake Forest, CA. We are a leading provider of pre-clinical and clinical trial services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry. Our laboratory service offerings include histology, immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, ISH, FISH, CTC isolation and characterization, chemosensitivity testing, tissue procurement, ELISA, mutation testing, cell expansion, and colony forming assays. Mosaic is a CLIA licensed and CAP accredited laboratory, and we perform studies in compliance with the relevant portions of Good Laboratory and Good Clinical Practices.
At Mosaic Laboratories we care about our team and offer a wide range of benefits including:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life/AD&D benefits
- Additional voluntary benefits
- 401k retirement savings plan with a healthy match
- Vacation and sick time
- Career development opportunities
- Continuing education
- Free snacks
Join us as we make an impact on the future of patient therapy!