Temporary Part-Time Sales - Samsung Electronics America
**This role starts immediately and goes through early January, with the likely potential to turn permanent.**
Work for 2020 Companies on behalf of our client, Samsung Electronics America! We have immediate openings for experienced salespeople to drive consumer sales of Samsung Electronics America devices, including phones, tablets, wearables, and mobile computing.
Your Role as a Sales Consultant with Samsung Electronics America is to:
- Work with a wide range of customers in a dedicated area of Best Buy.
- Approach customers and uncover their technology needs.
- Ensure customers have the latest and most relevant product information at their fingertips when making a purchase decision.
- Demonstrate key features of Samsung Electronics products.
- Help setup devices for customers.
- Overcome objections in order to accomplish set goals.
- Lead product training and knowledge transfer for sales reps to facilitate customer engagement and sales.
- Manage performance against established sales goals and engagement metrics.
- Assist with calibrating and maintaining test equipment, perform minor repairs, replacement or calibration of equipment or initiate contract repair or replacement orders.
- Collaborate with your team and celebrate success.
- Promote professional relationships with customers and fellow employees.
Successful Samsung Electronics Sales Consultant :
- Have outgoing personalities.
- Exhibit confidence.
- Thrive on reaching sales goals.
- Have a strong customer-service and sales mindset.
- Like to be on their feet.
- Want to work a mix of weekdays and weekends.
- Demonstrate effective decision-making skills and the ability to reason and take action in resolving problems while exhibiting professional sound judgment.
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
2020 Companies recruits, hires, trains, and cultivates Sales Representatives, Brand Ambassadors, Merchandisers, and casted-talent, to tailor a full-package solution for clients wanting to grow their market share, build brand awareness, expand distribution channels, and connect people with consumers. 2020 is committed to inspiring our LEADERSHIP values for a far-reaching influence in the industry.
GROW WITH 2020 COMPANIES
Because we represent so many brands, there are multiple avenues for growth within our company. We are a people-first organization who values diversity, inclusion, and promoting from within. On average, our promoted Sales Consultants move into a management role in just over a year.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
To apply, please email your resume to #removed#
- Sell products and services in a retail store, kiosk, and/or event environments
- Maintain professional interaction with both customers and fellow employees
- Meet or exceed personal sales goals on a monthly basis
- Courteously welcome customers and offer assistance
- Direct customers by escorting them to displays; assess needs and suggests products to fit those needs
- Advise customers by providing information on products and services
- Help customers make selections by building customer confidence
- Accurately document and report sales
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Responsible for accurately tracking and communicating all activity to Retail Operations
- Ensure work station/kiosk is clean, well-organized, functional and presentable at all times
- Responsible for submitting all paperwork completely and accurately
- Regular and prompt attendance
- Meet established monthly/weekly sales quota/goals
- Customer/client satisfaction based on rejection percentage and substantiated complaints
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Business degree preferred
- Six (6) months prior sales, retail, telecom or marketing experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and services
- Excellent communications, presentation, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Impeccable integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to work flexible weekends including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to maintain customer confidentiality