£45,000-£55,000 + BENEFITS
An enthusiastic and collaborative data-driven CRO Consultant will find this opportunity challenging and will be able to maximise their potential as there is plenty of room to grow and learn professionally. As a CRO Consultant, you will be providing day-to-day optimisation strategies for several different clients.
The company you will be working for is a leading specialist optimisation consultancy which works with clients and internal teams to help clients better understand their customers by helping them to test their clients' websites and apps alongside their pricing, product, and strategy.
As a CRO Consultant, you will be part of a team delivering strategy to clients to help them attain their experimentation aims by:
- Creating and managing testing strategies
- Identifying problems with the conversion rate of websites.
- Creating data-backed test hypotheses.
- Analysing and evaluating experiments.
- Being confident in providing insights based on qualitative and quantitative research.
- Delving into user behaviour and customer journey.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
A successful CRO Consultant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commercial experience in Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Commercial experience in using A/B testing tools.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
You will receive a salary, dependent on experience. Salary is up to £55,000. On top of the salary, there are some fantastic extra benefits.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Molly Bird via the apply link on this page.