FRONT DESK SUPERVISOR
The Front Office Agent position is responsible for leading the Front Desk operation ensuring and maintaining a consistently high standard of customer service. This position will be responsible for checking guests in and out at the front desk, and maintaining the smooth flow of front desk services. As a supervisor you will be a role model, sharing your expertise and continually inspiring the front office team. Qualified candidates must be enthusiastic, passionate and goal driven with excellent communication and customer service skills. Ideal candidates should be able to maintain sustained level of concentration ensuring quality and a high level of accuracy is present at all times, display a commitment to quality guest service at all times, demonstrate professionalism and proven consistency in making sound decisions sometimes in pressurized or time-sensitive environments and service.
The key responsibilities of the Front Office Agent include but are not limited to:
• Works with current team to ensure the smooth operation of Front Desk functions.
• Checks guests in and out of the hotel; Performs daily Front Desk Agent duties
• Meets guest requests as per the arrivals list; Follows up with guests who have not yet checked out of the hotel
• Monitors the registration against in-house guests; Maintains smooth operation of the front desk
• Ensure all duties are completed in a timely and organized manner. Communicates information to the associated departments
• Resolves guest and associate complaints and issues
• Maintain professional business confidentiality as required.
• Performs other related duties as required
Candidate must have minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Desk associate
Fluent written and spoken English; 2nd language would be considered an asset
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including AM, PM & Overnight.
Post-secondary education in Hospitality Management preferred, or equivalent experience.
Ability to work well without supervision, demonstrates initiative, and successfully balances technical & guest services
Computer Skills - Demonstrated ability with regard to computer skills, including experience using hotel booking programs - Must be able to demonstrate high level of competency with Opera
Excellent cash handling skills.
FULL TIME AND PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE
Gzella Collection is a group of independent boutique hotels located near Fort Lauderdale beach that offers a variety of accommodations catered to the variety of guests of any tastes and expectations. Gzella Collection is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Gzella International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws
Gzella Collection is a group of independent boutique hotels located near Fort Lauderdale beach that offers a variety of accommodations catered to the variety of guests of any tastes and expectations.
Role: Front Desk Agent
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.