Housing Management Worker (Project Worker)
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join one of Amicus Trust's new teams.
We are currently working with Amicus Trust, a renowned charity that prides in the aid it provides to the homeless to ensure that everyone has an opportunity to have a home, and a place in their community.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with an expanding charity that offers services to the Homeless and are now looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, self-motivated and dynamic and committed in their approach to join the team as their Housing Management Worker.
If you can answer 'yes' to all the statements below, and want to work with a growing charity we want to hear from you:
· I have NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
· I have experience in working with vulnerable individuals
· I am capable of delivering high quality service
· I am able to work with partners and build new relationships
· You can demonstrate a real commitment to making a difference for our clients.
Hours: - Full -time -37 hours per week Salary: - £18,632 raising to £19,191
Location: - Peterborough - PE1 4BB
If you feel that you're the ideal person for the job and would like to apply, then please send in your CV and we will be in touch with an application pack.