Sales Account Coordinator
Are you looking for MORE than just your average sales position?
Fortis Enterprises is looking for its next Sales Account Coordinator to work with some of the largest name brands in the home improvement industry. The Sales Account Coordinator will receive complete paid training for the position, some of the highest commission rates in the industry and will be considered for an Account Executive role within the first year.
- Work closely with sales and marking managers to coordinate and strategize different ideas on how to advertise different products that will cater to the clients’ needs for campaigns
- Be up to date with new product knowledge and client acquisitions in order to successfully drive sales and achieve company goals
- Attend employee meetings and discuss overall company goals and sales performance
- Advertise client’s consumer products in order to create hype around the product being sold
- Use creative advertising and marketing techniques and strategies to develop interest in the products for customers
- Interact with customers and assist them with any questions they have about product performance, pricing, etc.
- Develop professional relationships with clients, customers and office administration staff
- High school diploma required, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Corrugated experience preferred.
- 1-2 years successful sales or related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Industry experience preferred
- Basic technical skills
- Ability to travel on occasion
- Excellent communication skills
Fortis Enterprises Inc. is a dynamic marketing firm who's sole purpose is creating sustainable future growth for both clients and employees. With this unique approach towards business and leadership, we strive to foster an interdependent and collaborative culture.
We attract a variety of industry-leading clients ranging from clean energy firms to telecommunication companies. Our structured marketing strategy allows for us to create trackable and systematic growth. Our mindset is always focused on expansion.
Our engine room is a tight-knit, cohesive leadership group which fosters an organic community of personal and professional education. The growth that we have seen in the past four years comes from a leadership development process that allows one on one mentorship and collaboration. Our goal is to ensure that there is not only a focus on the here and now, but fostering relationships for a stronger tomorrow. This commitment to long-term, sustainable future growth is what makes us an industry leader in both culture and employee satisfaction.
Role: Sales Account Coordinator - Start ASAP with Full Training & Great PERK
Location: East Brunswick,
Apply for this job now.