Titan Factory Direct has immediate openings in multiple locations for Sales Professionals . Locations include Texas locations San Antonio, Victoria, Abilene, and Midland as well as the Oklahoma location in Oklahoma City.
Who is Titan Factory Direct?
One of the fastest growing homebuilders in the country. We are a direct retailer for Champion Homes, who has been leading the way in manufactured housing since 1953. With almost 60 years in the Manufactured and Modular housing industry, Champion holds numerous awards and recognitions for their quality home and phenomenal service.
What are we looking for?
As a leading retailer in the nation, we are seeking the best of the best. We need hungry, motivated, computer savvy, detail oriented, career motivated sales professionals that we can train to become future Sales Managers and General Managers.
Job Title: Professional Housing Consultant
FLSA Status: Exempt
Prepared By: Titan Factory Direct Homes, Inc.
Manufactured/Modular Home Sales Professional Summary Sells the organization's product including manufactured and modular housing as well as financing. Interacts with customers and develops new prospects both in person and via social media platforms. Keeps informed on the current products and lenders to assist the customers with their purchase.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Establishes relationships with customers to gather the information necessary to establish purchase requirements, timelines, and financing needs.
- Utilizes the Titan sales process to create sales and close deals.
- Set proper customer expectations and maintain communication with the customer during the order, delivery, and setup process.
- Continuously learns product knowledge to keep customers informed about new products, to promote current floorplans and materials.
- Communicates constantly with General Manager, Office Manager and Sales Manager to insure accurate customer communications and positive customer satisfaction.
- Advertising of homes/communities via Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc)
- Engages potential customers and sets appointments to promote the sale
- Greets customers upon arrival
- Informs customers of the types of loans and financing available. Begins the initial process of having customers complete financing applications
- Introduces customers to support staff who will be handling the financing
- Participates in ongoing training as well as daily meetings
- Asks for referrals to increase/promote further sales
- Offers assistance to promote teamwork and camaraderie
- Enrolls in CE to maintain sales license
- Maintains follow up files for all potential sales
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High School degree or G.E.D; with one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Individual must secure and maintain licensing as required by state agencies. Spanish bilingual encouraged to apply.
Titan Factory Direct is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.Job Posted by ApplicantPro