***PLEASE APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.ALLIEDPROTECT.COM/CAREERS***
1. Provide the customer with an experience that will always be remembered and with the highest level of responsiveness.
2. Project an approachable and professional image in personal appearance, manner, and demeanor.
3. Maintain a work environment of cleanliness and organization.
4. Acknowledge and greet all residents and guests with utmost courtesy and urgency, to assist.
5. Serve as information liaison to Manager. Follow up with client to assure successful completion.
6. Use professional telephone etiquette in handling requests.
7. Provide access control services and remain vigilant of non-residents and their purpose for being on property.
· Must demonstrate a positive attitude and professional demeanor, serving as an ambassador for the company, and encouraging other employees to do the same.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Must be able to stand/walk for extended periods of time. (8 hours or more)
· Lifting requirements (50 lbs or less)
· Requires strong communication, organizational, decision-making and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to be detail-oriented while maintaining thorough follow-through.
· Ability to multi-task and to work well under pressure.
· Requires professional demeanor with ability to use independent judgment to handle any customer services matters in satisfactory manner.
· Proficiency with electronic resources such as Internet search, Outlook and Word.
· Possess a valid state Guard Card
· Ability to stand & walk for Long periods of time and use smartphone device functions.
Base Pay: $12.00 Based on Experience
Employment Type: Full/Part-Time
Job Type: Entry Level Position
Education: High School
Experience: Customer Service
Company: Allied Consulting and Security Services NV PILB 2050b
*** WHEN REPLYING TO THIS AD, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO PROVIDE EITHER A RESUME OR CONTACT INFORMATION SO WE MAY BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOU IN A TIMELY MANNER***
ALLIED was established in 2010 to provide the personal attention and exceptional service our security clients demand. ALLIED is a full-service security firm with national capabilities through our subcontractors and affiliates to provide security & investigative services for a wide array of security clients. Our growth and success are the result of our commitment to providing consistent, high quality service and customer care. The key in the service industry is the responsiveness of the management team and the ability to rapidly mobilize and effectively respond to our clients’ requirements and needs.
Allied Consulting and Security Services
NV PILB 2050B
Role: Residential Security
Location: Las Vegas,
Apply for this job now.