Now Hiring Part-Time School Bus Drivers in Sudbury, MA
At First Student, our Bus Drivers are an integral part of the communities they serve. They are committed to safety, customer service and have genuine, caring attitudes for children. We are your friends, family, and neighbors!
We are proud to offer:
- $26.18/hr starting wage once training has been completed*
- $2000 Sign-On Bonus for Fully licensed drivers*
- $500 Sign-On Bonus for non CDL drivers*
- Time off during school holidays
- Paid training leading towards CDL*
- Child Ride Along Program- 1 year of age or older*
- Work is available year round!
- Attendance Bonus opportunities*
*Conditions may apply, please see location for details. Offer expires 08/31/18.
As a First Student Bus Driver, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Safely transports passengers
- Perform pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assists students in the loading and unloading process
Requirements of a School Bus Driver:
- Good verbal communication skills
- At least 21 years old
- Valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Be subject to a background check, drug test and physical
Through our commitment to putting customers first, dedication to safety, and ambition to deliver the best means we’ve created a working environment that you’ll love.
And, because we’re a huge company with 120,000 staff and over 2.5 billion customers worldwide, you’ll also enjoy real security, a brilliant future, and fantastic training.
Apply today to become a part of our team!
Equal Opportunity Employer
We Transport Growing Minds
At First Student, we believe that education offers students and their families the foundation for productive and successful lives. We take great pride in our ability to support education by making sure children have safe, friendly and reliable transportation to and from school.
As the leading school transportation solutions provider in North America, First Student moves more passengers per day than all U.S. airlines combined. We know the value in leveraging our best practices, technologies and processes to deliver quality transportation solutions. What sets us apart is our desire to build close, trusted partnerships with the districts we serve.
Role: Part Time School Bus Driver + $2000 Sign-On Bonus for fully licensed d
Apply for this job now.