The e-Commerce sector is booming! Did you know that by the end of 2040 it is estimated that 95% of purchases will be done via e-retail, 85% of the population have an Amazon account and the e-Commerce sector will reach £ trillion by 2021! Simply put the e-Commerce sector is experiencing tremendous growth and is critical for companies wanting to sell products, to effectively position their brand and compete in this time.
Linnworks not only has the market-leading product for eCommerce automation but also attracts the best people in the industry.
Highly skilled, passionate, collaborative with a winning and customer-centric attitude - we pride ourselves on our people.
Linnworks has just closed another record month and is expanding rapidly.
We are working to a very expansive
strategic plan with a clear vision of expanding offices and staffing across Asia Pacific, America and EMEA regions.
With this continued success and growth in mind, we are now looking for an experienced Product Marketing Executive to join our marketing team.
This successful candidate will be based remotely however some occasional travel may be required to London and the UK head office in Chichester, West SussexWhy we want you to work here:
You are excited at the prospect of contributing to the growth of a fast-paced tech company, and you won't settle for mediocrity anywhere along the way.
You don't sit around and wait to be told what to do.
You take the initiative and find creative ways to get work done.
You're a great team player.
You're open minded, committed to the success of all your colleagues, and you are a positive person to be around.
You put the customer at the heart of your work and strive to create an exceptional customer experience.My New Role
Reporting to our Product Marketing Manager and working closely with Marketing, Product and Sales, you will need to be a self-starter with a can-do attitude, keen to get hands on with our platform, demonstrate empathy for the end user and understand how to translate functional benefit into business value for customers.
Joining the team as a Product Marketing Executive, your primary focus will be to drive adoption of our product by developing compelling product-related output that helps customers and users to get maximum value from the Linnworks platform.
To thrive in the role, you need to have exceptional analytical skills and attention to detail as well as a proven track record driving customer focused initiatives and product launches from analysing user behaviour through to optimising use of the platform. As a Product Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for:
The skills you will need to succeed:
- Own GTM execution from early-stage development through to launch and post launch adoption.
- Designing and executing programmes that help customers and end users derive value from increased adoption and optimization of the Linnworks platform including best practice guides, educational content and marketing material.
- Analytical approach to combine qualitative and quantitative inputs to shape programmes.
- Results focused with the end user always front and centre.
- Dive into the win /loss analysis and pull-out clear opportunities for future growth and changes to our product direction and sales messaging.
If you can answer yes to these following questions, we would love you to join our team as a Product Marketing Executive!
- Do you have proven experience working in a similar product marketing role?
- Do you have a passion for articulating complex information into simplistic soundbites?
- Do you pride yourself on your excellent communication and collaborative skills?
Alongside your excellent marketing skills, you will need to be a self-starter with a strategic mindset, great attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
Previous experience within Ecommerce preferable and a B2B SaaS business would be desirable.Why our team love working here:
Sounds good right? Click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Product Marketing Executive.
- Competitive salary
- Remote and flexible working
- Investment in your development and growth
- Fantastic team culture
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market leading tech company at the forefront of a growing ecommerce industry
We are waiting to hear from you!