This team specialise in Advisory for Asset & Wealth Management businesses globally - essentially incorporating all entities under that banner, which could be private equity, hedge funds, real estate, infrastructure funds, private debt etc as well as more traditional asset and wealth managers.
The team is active, well-known within this space and boasts excellent credentials in Europe, APAC and North America. Accordingly they offer a high proportion of execution and enable Analysts and Associates to gain both more client and deal exposure than larger firms.
- Contributing to the execution of on-going deals
- Supporting senior bankers delivering strategic advice to clients
- Strategic idea generation
- Preparation of pitch book and discussion materials
- Data analysis
- Modelling (operating models, capital models, merger models, LBO, etc.)
Skills & qualifications
- Analyst 1 role targeting some experience of working within Investment Banking (analyst 1, FIG M&A internships) or Big 4 FS Transaction Services, M&A, Audit)
- FIG exposure (and any exposure to Asset & Wealth Management clients and an interest in specialising in this field is advantageous)
- Strong communications and able to interact confidently with clients
- Team player