Temporary to Permanent
£11 - £13per hour
Key role and responsibilities for this role;
• The successful Welder Fabricator will be welding machinery parts.
• The Welder Fabricator will be responsible for your own work and will need to be able to work independently.
Minimum requirements for this role
• The successful Welder Fabricator will have proven experience MIG welding.
• The Welder Fabricator will have experience reading and fabricating from engineering drawings.
• Should the Welder Fabricator have experience Fitting it will be highly advantageous.
To be considered please send your CV to or call the Concur Engineering offices for further information on 02476 668 204. Concur Recruitment Limited is an equal opportunity employer. Concur Engineering are the leading name in the Midlands for specialist engineering recruitment.
Role: Welder Fabricator
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Daventry, East Midlands
Apply for this job now.