JOB SUMMARY: SPATCO is looking for an energetic Construction Helper to join our team. This person willinstall underground and above ground tanks, piping, electrical, excavating, busting and removal of concrete, re-pouring of concrete, installing dispensers, and other petroleum related work.
· Using heavy equipment to dig ditches, manually install equipment.
· Work with concreate, framing, pouring, mixing, finishing.
· Traveling to job sites (may require overnights).
· Maintain positive working relationships with crew members, vendors, suppliers, and sub-contractors to maintain a timely flow of supplies, materials and sub-contractor work.
· Ensure all safe work practices are followed at all times.
· Ensure safe housekeeping practices are followed at all times, including job cleanup at the end of each day.
Experience, Competencies and Education
- High school diploma or, GED
- Experience in the petroleum industry and product familiarity is required.
- Installer certifications in the product line are a plus.
- Equipment operation experience is a plus
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable employee
- Detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
· Ability to lift 75 –100 lbs when necessary during the course of performing their necessary duties.
· Work outside during all types of weather.
· Work under time constraints efficiently and have the ability to work well with others.
· Follow all company procedures. If you need a copy of procedures, please see your Branch manager.
· Keep company vehicle Clean, maintenance done regular, and only use for company business.
SPATCO Energy Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other status protected under applicable federal, state or local law. SPATCO is a Drug Free Workplace. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals who are veterans or who have disabilities are able to perform the essential functions. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
SPATCO Energy Solutions has been the leader in the fueling infrastructure industry since 1935. We provide a complete line of equipment and services for storing, pumping, mixing and metering petroleum and industrial liquids. We offer turnkey development of retail and commercial facilities, as well as offering custom design and build capabilities. Our customers come from a variety of industries including retail fueling stations, commercial and government fleets. SPATCO currently operates 14 branch locations with a dedicated training facility in North Carolina, and growing service satellites throughout the Southeast. We are dedicated to providing top notch customer service, and we are recruiting professionals with that same commitment to customer service excellence that can take our growth to the next level.
Role: Commercial Construction Helper Position
Apply for this job now.