We are currently seeking Heavy Equipment Mechanics for our Assembly department who have experience in complete engine rebuilds, including installation of crankshafts and pistons. Candidates must have mechanical experience with large gas and/or diesel engines and/or heavy equipment; knowledge of natural gas compressors is preferred. Past experience should include mechanical work proficiencies involving extensive use of hand and air tools, including hydraulic torque equipment, overhead cranes and precision measuring equipment.
Strong consideration will also to be given to candidates with experience in transmission rebuilds. To be considered for this position, candidates must be able to demonstrate a strong quality aptitude, work exclusively in a teamwork environment, and be open to Shift 1 (Monday - Friday, 8 hour day shifts).
- Requires high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Requires a minimum of two years engine or transmission rebuild experience with mechanical assembly fundamentals.
Ariel offers an excellent workplace to grow personally and professionally, and includes many comprehensive benefits such as:
- Competitive wages
- Quarterly profit sharing plan
- Company paid retirement plan
- 401K with company match
- Full health care benefits, including dental and vision,
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid holidays and generous paid-time-off program
- Qualified relocation assistance
Ariel Corporation, headquartered in Mount Vernon, Ohio, is a rapidly growing, innovative manufacturer of gas compression equipment. Our work environment of teamwork, flexibility, continuous improvement, and ongoing employee development makes Ariel an ideal work setting to take your career to the next level in an open and fun atmosphere. Ariel's quest to continually strengthen our position as a World Class Manufacturing Company has created an opportunity to expand our workforce. Visit us at #removed#!
Role: Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Apply for this job now.