We have a great opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our Premium Country Pubs brand. Why not join us at Mitchells&Butlers, the heart of hospitality! With over 1,600 sites we’re the home of some of the nation’s favourite restaurants, bustling bars, cosy country pubs and the local you didn’t know we owned. As a company, we have been working in the background, post pandemic to make sure we come back stronger than ever, so if you’re looking to combine your love of food and drink, with your love of marketing then look no further, we’ve got the perfect opportunity for you.
Our Premium Country pubs comprise 126 stylish, individual pubs situated in some of the most beautiful rural&urban locations in the UK. With strong sales performance and excellent guest standards, it’s no surprise that Premium Country Pubs is outperforming the market despite post pandemic challenges.
As the Premium Country Pubs Marketing Manager, there is a real opportunity to shape the future of this market leading, stylish, and stunning brand. Drawing on your passion for the industry along with your strategic marketing experience, you will be responsible for driving and delivering sales, profit, and market share in our Premium Country Pubs brand. This is a mobile role and is reports into our Head of Brand Marketing for the Premium division.
What’s in it for me?
- Company Car
- Buy up to an extra 2 weeks holiday - life is for living after all!
- Love eating?out??You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands, so whether its date night at Miller&Carter or family roast at Toby Carvery we’ve got you covered
- Private medical plan- to help keep you safe and secure?
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
On top of all this, we offer; a pension, 26 days paid holiday, high-street shopping discounts, an online wellbeing hub; and we even give you free shares!
What will I be doing?
- Leading Premium Country Pubs’ sales, profit and market share objectives in line with the company ambition
- Planning and executing Premium Country Pub’s marketing strategy and activity; utilising guest and market insight to deliver compelling customer propositions
- Partnering with our Operations team to continue to develop our offer in line with market trends and insight- keeping Premium Country Pubs ahead of its competitors
- Maximising opportunities to effectively communicate across all channels; driving awareness, engagement and usage
- Delivering brand aligned digital communication strategies inclusive of CRM
- Effectively managing the Premium Country Pubs brand marketing expenditure in line with agreed budget and forecasts
- Successfully Line Managing and coaching an Assistant Marketing Manager and a Marketing Executive, reviewing&managing performance, team development&retention
What do I need?
- 3 years+ experience in a strategically lead Brand Marketing role, hospitality industry experience highly desirable
- A strong passion for food, drink and a great hospitality experience
- A strategic and commercial attitude to sales and marketing, with a proven track record delivering campaigns with strong ROI’s
- A digital focus within content strategy, social media campaigns, PPC and SEO campaigns, both at local and national level
- Experience of managing multi-unit marketing campaigns
- The fire and will to grow to shape the future of a market leading brand
- Ability to be flexible with travel, this role has a strong geographical pull towards the Midlands.