We are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our team in the Magnolia/ Hempstead/ Walker/ Cypress/ Tomball area. We need someone who is able to supervise assistants.
Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy program to facilitate the development and rehabilitation of patients with physical, psycho-social and/or cognitive impairments.
- Provides practice in functional, prevocational, vocational, and homemaking skills, and activities of daily living.
- Coordinates participation in sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help patients develop or regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to disabilities.
- Consults with other members of rehabilitation team to select activity program consistent with needs and capabilities of the individual and to coordinate occupational therapy with other therapeutic activities.
- Teaches individuals skills and techniques required for participation in activities and evaluates individuals progress.
- Requisitions supplies and equipment.
- Provides home programs and trains parents to work with child.
- Lays out materials for individual's use and cleans and repairs tools at end of sessions.
- Supervises occupational therapy assistants as needed.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Occupational Therapy.
Texas State Occupational Therapy License required or eligible.
Ability to serve as a lead worker to subordinate personnel and the ability to assume supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to work independently and maintain a positive, courteous attitude. Continued employment is contingent on successfully maintaining current required certification(s) and/or license(s).
Current Texas State License in Occupational Therapy; current Texas Driver's License; CPR;
Available benefits upon status.
Pathfinder Pediatric Home Care, Inc. is looking for the newest member of its team. Our company is growing rapidly and has become one of the area's leading pediatric therapy providers. We are family owned and operated company with more than 20 years of experience in pediatric therapy. We strive to create an environment of teamwork and participation, where through continuous performance improvement, people pursue excellence and take pride in their work, the organization and their personal development.
We work hand in hand with the families we service to positively impact the lives of children. Our goal is to provide each patient with outcome oriented care tailored to put each child on a path to physical and social independence.
Role: Occupational Therapist
Location: Walker County,
Apply for this job now.