Company: TESLA ENGINEERING LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Job Description - Manual Miller / Machinist Reporting to the Machine Shop Manager Purpose To safely and sustainably mill small intricate batch work and achieve a specified level of output in terms of time, quality and cost standards in the build / test of Tesla‘s products Duties include the following
• To work on the XYZ manual milling machines
• Ensuring all equipment & tooling is functioning to achieve the required results for the operations undertaken.
• Ensuring that all work produced meets the specified level of quality.
• Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping and safe working practices in the section having due regard to the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
• Ensure that accurate and timely booking procedures are maintained and that all the relevant production documentation/records are processed correctly.
• Inform the Department Supervisor of any relevant problems which could effect the achievement of the required output, with recommendations as to their solution.
• Assist where appropriate in the training of new / transferred employees
• Liaise as required with other Company personnel and departments.
• Carry out any other reasonable task that is required by the Company Personal aptitude
• Must have experience with programming and operating XYZ milling machines
• The successful candidate must have good manual dexterity with an aptitude for mechanical work and basic mechanical processes.
• Attention to detail, ability to work precisely and accurately to instruction/drawing.
• The ability to work well as part of a team is essential.
• Be flexible and adaptable to be able to meet changing requirements within the business.