We are seeking a full-time Display Product Designer to join the team and play a role in taking product concepts and turning them into engineered products once the job comes to fruition.
TO BE CONSIDERED CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE THESE QUALITIES :
- Design Software Savvy - Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign/Rhino
- Understand 2-D and 3-D concepts, designs, and builds
- Eager and willing to learn
- Experience in digital pre-press file preparation (not offset).
- Color correction skills.
- Knowledge of Production best practices.
- Expert in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, proficient in MS Office.
- Professional and effective written and verbal communication.
- Professional demeanor, ability to perform duties under minimal supervision once projects are explained.
- Meticulous attention to detail, high-quality file integrity and attention to detail.
- Team player who works effectively under pressure while maintaining a pleasant attitude.
- Flexibility with regard to work hours (overtime as projects dictate).
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to handle multiple high priority projects with a keen attention to detail, problem-solving.
- Manage time effectively, prioritizing duties, tracking assets and meeting deadlines.
- Sense of Urgency
Advantages of this position:
- Variety of duties and responsibilities so it is never boring
- Work in a positive team environment
- Opportunity to impact the day to day operations
If you feel you have the experience, and motivation for this position and want to be part of a winning creative team, please email your resume and salary requirements.
We are a drug-free workplace. Anyone hired will be required to pass a drug screening.
At Ace Designs, we love what we do! For over 25 years, we have been in the manufacturing of retail display business where we have established an outstanding reputation for quality and service. Our clients range from large retail chains to smaller boutiques, which allows us to accommodate projects big and small. We pride ourselves on being leaders in ingenuity and problem solving as well as delivering on time and on budget. Our products are all custom and manufactured in our building, so we get to see our concepts come to life on a daily basis. Every day we make the impossible possible with our outstanding design and production team.
Role: Product and Packaging Designer
Apply for this job now.