COMPANY: SWIFT PACE SOLUTIONS
JOB TYPE: Contract, FullTime
Build and Release Engineer (CI\CD) - Face to Face Interview is MUST
Location: Beverly Hills, Los Angeles, CA
Experience: 8 yrs.
Duration: 6+ Months
Must have skills
Release Management and ITIL Service Management practices / Strong data analysis and data presentation (Excel tables, Excel charts, Powerpoint. Tableau a plus) capabilities / Excellent, expert Excel (Pivots, Advanced Functions, Data Analysis tools) / Exemplary communication (as this role will communicate with stakeholders at all management levels) / High attention to detail / Self-organized and self-motivated.
- Coordinate frequent releases, upgrades, expedited approvals and configuration changes across multiple environments reliably and in a timely manner;
- Identify and communicate to stakeholders any concerns regarding installation schedules, priorities, dependencies and risks;
- Maintain DPD s release and maintenance calendar;
- Coordinate tracking and resolution of vulnerability and security findings;
- Work with the development, operations and security teams to create, extend or close compliance exceptions (security, firewall, technology and other exceptions);
- Support information gathering and reporting of activities related to Payment Card Industry (PCI) and application audits;
- Work with the Disaster Recovery (DR) team to track and update documentation regarding current DR status of DPD applications;
- Measure, track and report metrics and status to management;
- Propose and support process improvements in the areas of compliance, change and release management.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or other technical discipline from an accredited college or university;
- Minimum 5+ years participating in and managing complex and highly matrixed cross platform software releases;
- Minimum of 5+ years managing technical projects; developing and creating project plans, managing change and risk, and tracking and reporting progress;
- Expert in Release Management and ITIL Service Management practices;
- Highly experienced with environment build-out, preparation, installs, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting;
- Strong process orientation; solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices;
- Highly motivated, resourceful and able to work independently with initial guidance and direction;
- Strong teamwork, interpersonal & relationship-building skills;
- Exemplary communication skills with ability to present complex ideas and document in a clear and concise way;
- Experience and high comfort level with communicating in all formats to individuals at all levels of the company.
Swift Pace Solutions
- provided by Dice