COMPANY: ARC IT RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Temporary, Contract, Permanent
SALARY: -£30k - £35k per annum + + Benefits (12 Month Fixed Term)
Product Trainer, software
£30K-£35K plus benefits - fixed term 12 month contract
Product trainer is required by a vibrant Brighton-based software house on a 12 month fixed term contract. This role will see you producing training material, (including E-learning) and delivering high quality product training and updating existing materials as necessary.
- Deliver modular Customer Product Training across the Company's portfolio, which is to include face to face and online training packages with a choice of demonstration and interactive style courses, dependent on the customer's request
- Create Training Material, E-learning, On-Line Help and User Guides as required by the Training Needs Analysis, ensuring that all documentation meets the company branding guidelines
- Design and deliver internal training in new and existing product functionality to support employee's development
- Ensure training materials are produced and maintained in a professional and timely manner to support the company software delivery programme plan
- Ensure that integration of software releases is fully supported from a training perspective
- Assist with responding to customer training queries and the planning of future training events
- Schedule training system updates with IT Support, ensuring training delivery is presented on current functionality and latest releases
- Report on training statistics and feedback and making recommendations where appropriate.
Experience Knowledge and Skills:
- A proven record of developing client relationships, maintaining high levels of customer service and delivering excellent quality training to customers
- Sound experience of undertaking a training needs analysis and designing/developing suitable training material, including User Guides
- Must be an excellent communicator both verbally and written, with sound presentational attributes
- Highly focused and organised, able to prioritise workload
- Professional, articulate and confident when operating in the customer domain
- Flexible approach to work, able to work alone or as part of a team
- Must have a full clean driving license and be happy to travel frequently with regular overnight stays (depending on base location)
- Knowledge of the software development industry and Agile methodologies
- A relevant training qualification eg the CIPD Certificate in L&D Practices
- Experience of developing E-learning and On-line help training material
- A relevant technical authoring qualification eg Adobe Captivate
For a full consultation, send your CV to Arc IT.
Role: Product Trainer, software
Job Type: Any
Location: Brighton, Sussex,
Apply for this job now.