Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
£60 - £70 per day.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications and the school hours. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are 3 months experience within a school or FE setting supporting Teaching and Learning.
Immediate starts available
Vision for Education is currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant to join our well established team of supply staff. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Secondary Aged students with mild SEND supporting teaching and learning. The role will be a mixture of working with students with SEND to support with behaviour, keeping the pupils on task, and supporting with work as well as working with small groups needing catch up sessions.
This is a supply role, and therefore allows for flexible working arrangements and varied assignments, at varying schools. Vision for Education are currently working with a number of schools in and around the South Yorkshire and North East Derbyshire area.
As a Cover Supervisor, roles can vary to suit your individual needs. We are currently recruiting for a number of schools, supporting in both full time and part time capacities, whilst also supporting their day to day supply needs.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Have experience working with Secondary school aged children.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teaching Assistants.
- Have a passion for working with children and ensuring good outcomes.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield team on 0114 243 5555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ens