The ideal candidate would have familiarity with USAF or other DoD IT projects related to the logistics community.
Estimated travel is 10-20%.
THIS POSITION REQUIRES A SECRET CLEARANCE, THEREFORE Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.S CAN BE CONSIDERED
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.
Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market:
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Employer-paid AD&D insurance and disability coverage
* Health saving/flexible spending accounts
* Paid leave
* Flexible hours when available
* Wellness programs and health initiatives
* Monthly town hall meetings
* Tuition reimbursement
* Training opportunities
* Retirement savings plan
* Employee stock ownership
* Team dinner dates that include spouses and the executive team
* Corporate partner purchasing program
* Free virtual medical care
* Healthcare navigation assistance
* Family events
* Discount prescription programs where offered
* Employee rewards and gift card programs
* Recognition and Milestone Awards
* Company store for corporate logo merchandise
* Access to industry tradeshows and conferences
* Microsoft Gold and Silver Partnership advantages
DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR@dsainc.com or call 1-877-422-4372.