This position will help the staff with the data entry and research tasks associated with Ingram's Magazine and related divisions and businesses. Candidates must be extremely organized, detail-oriented, accurate, very proficient with data and database management and should work well under pressure and with deadlines and be committed to getting things done one, right and on time.
· This person will serve as a data specialist and will heavily be involved in expanding and updating records and spreadsheets.
· Preparing and managing data, spreadsheets and electronic and print bulk mailings.
· Helping to manage distribution and fulfillment responsibilities associated with bulk magazine distribution and sales.
· Helping to enter all data associated with the internal and external industry lists.
· Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related major.
· Candidates must possess at least one year of professional experience in office management and operations.
· Candidates must exercise good judgment and demonstrate integrity, honesty and be extremely loyal.
· Candidates must be proficient in , MS Word, Excel and database management. Experience with MultiPub software a plus.
· Candidates must be a team player that shows initiative, organizational skills and be able to work independently.
· Candidates should be flexible and able to multi-task with administrative and financial tasks.
· Candidates should be familiar with using a variety of computers and programs and be able to trouble shoot.
· Candidates should be physically fit and able to perform tasks and services associated with this position.
Must be able to lift a 30 lb. box of magazines comfortably and safely.
Requires working under some pressure, meeting deadlines, handling schedules, establishing and maintain cooperative and productive work relationships, with co-workers and members of the community and partners in a tactful and courteous manner. Available to periodically work additional hours (45 hours per week average).
Salary Range: $28,000 to $32,000
Ingram's Magazine is Kansas City premier business publication and has been for the past 40 years. With more than 105,000 influential and affluent monthly readers and 25,000 additional readers of Ingram's Quarterly Reports and reprint sections, Ingram's Magazine has earned the respect of top executives in the Kansas City area, as well as one of the highest readership profiles of any business magazine, business journal or daily newspaper in North America.
Aside from regular reporting, Ingram's features prestigious monthly specials highlighting some of Kansas City's top business people, including 40 Under Forty, 20 in Their Twenties, Corporate Report 100 and Industry Outlook.
Role: Data Entry - Marketing Assistant
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.