This position will be a key member of the planning team for events in this very busy, fast paced and cool event space reporting to the Event Director & Owner
We plan events as a team and share hugs and high fives when the best day of someone’s life is creatively designed and perfectly executed. We work hard but the work is very rewarding.
You’re creative, organized, professional, a team player and great with people, reliable, have a strong work ethic. In your spare time you pursue artistic endeavors and hosting friends.
- Some weekend and late night availability
- The ability to prioritize
- Professional appearance
- Great communication skills
- Remain calm under pressure
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work as member of a team to design, plan and execute many events simultaneously
- Schedule and attend client and vendor meetings
- Key team member to help plan weddings as well as corporate and social events
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and some holidays as required
- Required to be on-site for all weddings/events as assigned.
- Represent Graystone Quarry at a variety of bridal and event marketing opportunities.
- Represent and deliver excellent customer service in keeping with Graystone Quarry’s brand.
- Interact directly with clients and vendors
- Event set up and clean up
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- 2+ years related experience in events, venue experience a plus
- Computer knowledge necessary
- Industry knowledge/experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is a plus
- Exhibits excellent written and oral communications, interpersonal skills and planning, organizational skills
- Appearance guidelines: No visible tattoos, facial piercings, or unnaturally colored hair
Graystone Quarry Events provides a one-of-a-kind amazing setting and unparalleled full service for memorable personal, corporate, and musical events. The business will meet the needs of couples desiring a premium experience venue for weddings, businesses looking for a creative and relaxing setting for corporate meetings and off-sites, and a multi-purpose space suitable for all kinds of concerts and community events.
Role: Associate Coordinator
Apply for this job now.