Owen Reed are recruiting for a Legal Secretary to join a Law firm in Mayfair. The Legal Secretary will work in the Corporate/Corporate Tax department.
The Legal Secretary must have exceptional secretarial, organisational and interpersonal skills with the ability to take ownership of their workload and work effectively with the central support functions.
Key Duties of the Legal Secretary
• Prepare, edit and proofread all documents.
• Pro-actively and accurately managing Partners' and fee earners' inboxes and calendars.
• Promptly and efficiently dealing with all tasks allocated; including but not limited to e-filing; paper filing; digital dictations; document mark-ups, administration.
• Excellent management of communication including telephone calls, conversations and meetings.
• Responsibility for managing monthly billing process.
• Ensuring expense claims are submitted in a timely manner.
• Arranging travel to include booking of travel and preparation of itineraries.
• Effective liaison with other team secretaries in relation to day to day working.
• Assisting the partner with all BD related activities.
• Compiling weekly capacity reports for the department’s partners.