As the Software Engineer, you will deliver insights and analytics around various targeted loyalty marketing programs to quantify their financial impact on the retail business.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have STRONG working SQL skills from a coding perspective. You must be able to write complex queries to retrieve large amounts of data, and must be able to resolve complex SQL issues.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Create analysis on customer data, campaign data and investment data to understand customer behavior in relation to campaigns and offers
- Write code to run complex test vs. control analysis on campaign data and generate campaign analytics to understand the effectiveness of loyalty marketing programs
- Write code to generate metrics and KPIs to understand performance across customer groups, programs, and categories
- Deliver insights around loyalty marketing programs to enhance future programs
- Present findings to Marketing and various other functional groups throughout retail
- Conduct ad-hoc analytics and dashboards to support various functional groups throughout retail
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Quantitative Economics, Computer Science, or related
- Advanced degree is a huge plus
- Strong statistical modeling (regression, cluster analysis, segmentation, etc.)
- 5 - 7 years experience in an analytical role coupled with leadership capabilities
- Mastery of SQL for extraction and manipulation of data
- Strong working knowledge of SAS/R/or Python
- Working experience with statistics, sampling techniques, and ANOVA
Our mission is simple - Connect Great People with Great Companies Our client side mission is to help companies build their competitive edge by identifying, sourcing and building their talent-force with high caliber professionals. Our candidate side mission is to not just place you today, but to build and develop a career long partnership with you, which is why we personally meet with every candidate before placing them in a role.
Role: Software Engineer Big Data
Apply for this job now.