Handling and processing of incoming and outgoing shipments as well as inventory and stock control.
Reading, basic math, understanding shipping and receiving documents, using basic hand tools, pallet jack and forklift operation, computer operation. Must understand shipping and receiving methods to ensure proper handling of material
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Able to read and interpret shipping and receiving documents.
- Safely operate both LP and electric forklifts
- Able to operate pallet jacks and banding/strapping equipment.
- Experience using basic hand tools
- Operate within standard operating procedures and safety requirements.
- Understand shipping and receiving methods to ensure proper handling of material
- Clean and maintain work area.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in Shipping and Receiving is required.
- 1 - 3 years’ experience preferred.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- (3) Weeks of PTO accrued your 1st year
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance available
- (6) Paid Holidays per year
- 401(K) With 5% Matching after (6) Months
Check us out @ #removed#
Role: Shipping clerk
Apply for this job now.