Solihull MBC is seeking a Social Worker to work within the Hospital Social Work team at Heartlands Hospital.
The role will involve the following:
- Working in partnership with health professionals as well as social care staff to ensure smooth, timely and safe discharges from the acute hospital setting
- There will be some community work, as review work is required following discharge
Requirements of the role:
- Qualified Social Worker
- Fully HCPC registered
- Experience of working with older people who have long-term physical and mental health conditions
- Experience of Hospital Social Work is desirable but not essential
If this isn't the job for you, please have a think about whether you can recommend a friend or colleague - we are offering **£250** PER successful recommendation.
Register with Reed for the first time or return to us after 6 months or more, secure this post or another with our agency and we'll reward you with £100 vouchers (restaurant, spa, high street - your choice!!).
Please also remember we offer a substantial CPD fund!! Our Social Workers utilise their funds for training courses, books or to fund their trips to conferences and other relevant events. This can often be £500++++ !!! (depending on hours/days worked)
- Dedicated expert consultant
- A smooth & speedy registration process - we guarantee to meet you at a place & time that's convenient for you, and everything else can be done online!
- Online timesheets & pay management
- 3 payment methods available: Umbrella, PAYE & Ltd Co
- Automatic invoicing (Umbrella & Ltd Co)
- Regular progress reports and face-to-face service reviews
- Office hours 8am-6.00pm to provide support/advice
- Substantial Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Fund to put towards training or other development
- Reed Rewards, Reed Discount Club, Holiday pay, Statutory benefits & pension (PAYE only)
- Referral/recommendation bonus paid at up to £250
If you are interested in this role please call (0121 2372642), or e-mail () - alternatively please recommend your friends or colleagues and receive £250 if we can find them work!
Role: SOCIAL WORKER - HOSPITAL
Job Type: Permanent
Location: west midlands, england, england
Apply for this job now.